Your Executive Living Team
Choose a Team of Experienced Property Managers
Nikki and Jo hold over 35 years of experience between them, with a further support team of 8 full time staff. We aim to deliver accounting and administration to the highest standard, and we offer our clients a money back guarantee. The wider Crockers Property Management team, comprising of property investment managers, leasing agents and new business managers, provide further backup for this key part of our business.
Our property managers offer the following services to help manage your executive or corporate rental:
- Accounting support
- A secondary contact person for 24/7 emergencies
- Access to tradespeople, interior decorators and experts in developing a property to maximise rental potential
The Crockers Team Helps Match Executives with the Right Property
You can expect your Crockers Professional Property Management team to provide the following:
- A portfolio of higher-value properties in the CBD, and near business hubs such as Takapuna, Newmarket and Remuera.
- A focus on the niceties that keep executives comfortable, such as gym, car park, pool maintenance
- Ensuring rental yield is optimal and flows without interruption
- Helping the executive in and out of the tenancy
- Helping keep the apartment stocked with appropriate décor, fittings and furnishings,
- Taking care of maintenance and repairs
- Navigating body corporate, and other fees
Executive Tenant Selection and Monitoring
Our Executive Living Specialists offer a full leasing service. This includes: screening tenants, showing tenants through your property, and providing you with regular feedback. Screening tenants is one of our strengths.
Our Auckland executive property management team can help you understand body corporates.
Should your investment be located in a Body Corporate building our team are well versed in Body Corporate structures and working with Body Corporate and Building Managers.
The qualifications behind our executive property managers
Crockers invest a lot of training in our executive property managers – but we begin with highly skilled staff in the first place.
Typically it is our more experienced property managers who take the step up to specialising in the needs of executives. Our executive team draws on a range of skills, including:
- Photography, marketing, and returning web analytics to property investors
- Understanding legislative requirements and training
- Customer service
- Problem solving
- Cultural skills – the ability to interact with people who may be from outside New Zealand
- Business writing and negotiation
- Accounting / investment / rental return planning
- Applying Residential Tenancies Act law when working through the Tenancy Tribunal. This is about collecting bond and advance rent and handling any unforeseen requirements such as collecting Landlord Protection payouts.
- Experience in interior decorating, how to furnish an apartment, where to source the furnishings and what the tenant’s upcoming needs are likely to be.
Do you have a luxury, executive property available for executive/corporate rental? Let Crockers show you what experience and competence looks like.
Get in touch today
Contact our Executive Living team:
Phone 09 920 6302 Mobile - 0212799345 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 09 623 9503 Mobile - 0272848676 Email email@example.com
Crockers Property Management is a member of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (REINZ). Our Property Managers undergo regular training and development workshops.