How does Crockers Commercial and Industrial Property Management add value?
With decades of experience, Crockers Commercial and Industrial Property Management offers comprehensive management services that will take the stress out of looking after your commercial assets. Priding ourselves on our experienced staff and personal touch, we are dedicated to protecting and enhancing your property portfolio.
Crockers offers a full range of commercial property management services. Alongside facilities and compliance management, your property manager will also look after:
- Lease negotiations
- Tenant liaison
- Lease renewals
- Rent collection and reviews
- Total property maintenance
- Insurance renewals and valuations
- Recovery of operating expenses.
Crockers recognises the value of our clients’ assets and focuses on optimising the yield on investments. We minimise outgoings by ensuring expenses are controlled, and provide top contractors at competitive rates.
From multi-tenanted retail blocks to showrooms, offices and large industrial factories, Crockers has you covered.
At Crockers, we’re always working to make your client experience better. We pay great attention to detail and have a strong focus on continued professional development, ensuring we stay knowledgeable on the latest legislation, methods and technologies. We also provide comprehensive data collection and electronic filing services to ensure everything you need is on hand exactly when you need it.
Why choose Crockers?
Crockers adds value through our fantastic team, tenant selection processes, property maintenance expertise, understanding of operating expenditure, and top property management services. We recognise the importance of great communication, remaining accountable at all times and ensuring we provide the ultimate service to our clients.
What other services does Crockers provide?
To ensure the smooth running of your Commercial Property, Crockers provides the following services:
- Collection and payments of outgoings
- Budget preparation
- Building Warrant of Fitness and compliance issues
- Health and safety audits
- Regular property inspections
- Debt collection
- Regular reporting and overseeing that tenant lease obligations are met
- Arrears and payment management
- Assisting in lease negotiations
- Financial reporting and document management
- Budget setting and analysis
- Annual rent and Opex reconciliations