Crockers Executive Living is about delivering highly personalised service to a discerning clientele, whether they own or wish to lease executive residential properties.
Crockers Executive Living is a branch of the business helping lease executive property by offering personalised service to discerning Auckland clientele with a unique lifestyle and income.
We adhere to two simple but effective objectives:
1. Provide Clients with an efficient, comprehensive and ethical property management service
2. Employ people of the highest calibre
Typical Executive Living clients include professionals on secondment or fixed-term employment contracts, embassies, government employees, visiting sports teams, individuals and corporate departments.
Each member of the Executive Living team specialises in this area and is a senior member of our staff
Why provide this service separately from our standard property management service?
Because owners and lessees in the corporate property management market have specific needs, we provide:
- Specialist knowledge of this niche market
- For lessees, access to the widest possible selection of top-end properties
- 24 hour, 7 day service
- Assistance with settling in a new city or country - not just for individuals, but also for their partners and family
- The highest level of professional service, as is demanded of our clients in their own working lives
On request we will even fully furnish your property. This can mean the property needs a stocked kitchen, wall art, modern furniture, car park, access to gyms, restaurants and nightlife
Some of our Executive Living corporate clients include:
Team New Zealand | BNZ | ANZ | Fonterra | Department of Internal Affairs | Blue Scope | TVNZ | HSBC | Progressive Enterprises
Professionally managed properties provide a consistently higher and longer rental return, as well as better tenant/landlord relationships. Indeed, at this end of the market our clients know and understand the value of professional property management.
We tailor our service to meet your requirements.
- Current market rent appraisals
- Marketing your property
- Letting service
- Tenant selection
- Interviewing and screening tenants
- Credit checks on potential tenants
- Bond lodgements
- Rent collection
- Regular payments
- Routine property inspections
- Repairs and maintenance
- Mediation and Tribunal representation
What makes Crockers Property Management different?... watch our short video
Do you have a property and need someone to look after it for you? Are you looking for a quality property to live in?
Contact our Executive Living team:
Phone 09 920 6302 Mobile – 0272848676 Email email@example.com
Phone 09 623 9503 Mobile - 0212799345 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crockers Property Management Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Authority and is an accredited member of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (REINZ). Our Property Managers undergo regular training and development workshops.