Who Does What?
Crockers is New Zealand's leading Body Corporate Manager to almost 1,000 bodies corporate, managing over 18,500 units.
Most body corporate rules require that the body corporate appoints a Manager. Whilst the Body Corporate Manager can be a volunteer from amongst the owners, most bodies corporate prefer to appoint a professional Body Corporate Manager to:
- Do a job that most owners don't want to spend their valuable time doing themselves;
- Provide peace of mind in the knowledge that they have someone who is unbiased and independent who can work to resolve differences or disputes and bring members to a collective agreement over challenging issues;
- Remove the personal risk and legal liability that may attach to individual members;
- Take advantage of expertise in relation to asset management, insurance, maintenance, building compliance, health & safety, and statutory obligations;
- Obtain access to specialised computer systems required for accounting, billing and record keeping.
View our eBook, Why Choose Crockers Body Corporate
If you're in the market for a great Body Corporate Manager who is interested in helping you, call Helen Morrell on:
Phone 09 623 5670 or 022 017 4081 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointing a Body Corporate Manager
The Body Corporate Manager's work starts before the members of the body corporate settle the purchase of their units. This means the Developer usually appoints the Body Corporate Manager.
Alternatively, the members of the body corporate may resolve at a general meeting to engage a professional Body Corporate Manager. Call us today and we can take you through the steps to change your Body Corporate Manager.
查看我们的电子书, 为什么选择Crockers Body Corporate
如果您正在物色一位专业的物业管理经理，请与 Leon Ma 联络：
电话 09 968 3330 or 021 575 419 或电子邮箱 email@example.com