It is Crockers Property Group's policy to maintain your privacy when you visit the site. When you provide your email address it will be kept confidential. We, and authorised Crockers Property Group companies, may use your email address to contact you in the future if you so choose. We will not sell or pass on your details to third parties.
Crockers Property Group may collect personal information provided by you when you visit the site, complete any online form, application, survey, or register for particular services.
Crockers Property Group uses aggregated site visitorship data to improve the information, materials and services offered to the site users. Crockers Property Group's report site visitorship data on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means no personal information is associated with it. This data can include:
- the number of visits to the site;
- the pages visited;
- the length of time each user remained connected to the site; and
- the domain name of the user from which the user is connecting
Security of Your Data
At Crockers Property, we endeavour to provide best practice systems and procedures to maximise the security of your data. This includes the use of the following security systems.
- SSL Secured login for Web Based Management System
- Login to Web Based Management System is secured using CAPTCHA (proof of human being)
- Auto lockout after 5 failed login attempts
- Use of unique usernames and passwords
- Passwords are encrypted and then stored in our database