Carol Boko has been involved in property ever since she can remember.
It was through her father who was a developer, an investor and of course a home owner that she gained her interest.
This interest led Carol to a professional career in property, where she has gained experience as a Property Manager, a Property Salesperson and as a Manager of a Property Sales team.
A little about Carol:
- Is passionate about property and marketing - has over 25 years experience in the Real Estate industry. Awarded Top Salesperson in 2014
- Has proven to be a top communicator and negotiator with Vendors and Purchasers at all market levels
- Can expose your property to more buyers through direct access to overseas purchasers with Crockers and her own personal databases (over 2,000 current and active clients)
- Can provide you with creative and strategic marketing campaigns that are proven and cost affective - this is a vital part of the process
- Will give you regular Vendor feedback throughout your campaign
- Has extensive knowledge of the Unit Titles Act 2010, understands exactly what is involved when selling an apartment/unit or townhouse within a body corporate
- Has a vast in-depth knowledge of the Auckland property market
- Has access to multi lingual speaking agents
- Can provide access to a large number of focus groups
Carol's mantra, 'this is about marketing your property - not her profile!'
Talk to Carol ... Property is her passion!
"Carol was professional and listened to what we as sellers wanted, she worked within our constraints and got us a fantastic deal!"
A Nield, Auckland
"My first home selling experience was an absolute pleasure. Within just a few weeks I was presented with a wonderful offer, a week after that the sale was complete. Carol and her delightful team took care of everything. Great job! Thank you!"
Mike Pass, Australia
"Thanks for the effort put into selling my property - it is great that the results not only exceeded my hopes, it also exceeded my dreams. You achieved this with a carefully focused marketing campaign that saved me from spending on unnecessary media, a demonstration of your depth of knowledge of the marketing and sales processes. Thanks a million."
P Tier, Auckland (Vendor and Purchaser)