Looking to sell your tenanted / investment property? Needing some straightforward and practical advice? This guide could help.
Inside you'll discover practical advice on:
- Preparing a tenanted property for sale
- Ensuring the property is up to scratch
- Working within the law and achieving the best sales price
- Working with your tenants, who will undoubtedly be affected by the process
- General information for the sale of investment properties that are not currently tenanted.
This guide will also help you understand your obligations under the Residential Tenancies Act, so you know you’re being a responsible landlord at every step in the sales process.