A Guide to Selling Your Tenanted Property
If you’re looking to sell your tenanted / investment property, there’s a lot to think about and this gives you constructive guidance on the process.
Inside you'll discover practical advice on:
- Preparing a tenanted property for sale
- Ensuring the property is up to scratch
- Working within the law and achieving the best sales price
- Working with your tenants, who will undoubtedly be affected by the process
- General information for the sale of investment properties that are not currently tenanted
This also helps you understand your obligations under the Residential Tenancies Act, so you know you’re being a responsible landlord at every step in the sales process.
Complete this form to download your Free guide to selling success: