Crockers Property Management New Landlord Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions govern the New Landlord sign-up draw promotion (‘Promotion’). By signing an Authority and accepting a Prize you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion runs from 12:00 am, Friday, 10th December 2022 to 12:00 pm Friday, 18th February 2022 (‘Promotional Period’).
- Entry is open to people over 18 years of age, or entities, who own a residential investment property in Auckland, New Zealand (“Eligible Owner”). Employees and family members of the Promoter are not able to enter the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, the Eligible Owner must sign a new Crockers Property Management Authority (“Authority”) within the Promotional Period agreeing to all terms, conditions and normal fees within the Authority. The duration of the Authority must be a minimum 12 months.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promotion is limited to one entry per Eligible Owner. Any duplicate entries will be removed from the draw. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Entries which are submitted by or through dishonest means, fraud or other illegal activity, or entries not complying with these terms and conditions, are invalid.
Prizes and Prize Draw
- There are 3 prizes (each referred to as a ‘Prize’) in total to be won:
- Mitsubishi Electric EcoCore AP42 Heat Pump / Air Conditioner unit only.
- Sony Bravia 65" X80J 4K LED 2021 Television.
- 2 nights’ accommodation for two at Hananui Lodge in Russell, Bay of Islands.
- Only one Prize may be won by an Eligible Owner.
- The Prize draw will take place at Crockers Property Management Limited, 525 Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland 1023, at midday on Monday, 21st February 2022. The winner of each draw will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period, following which the winners will be contacted via phone and email. The Prize will be emailed or delivered to each winner (as the case may be). The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of the winner’s identity before sending the Prize.
- If the winner does not wish to accept the Prize or if contact is not able to be made with the winner within 3 days of the Prize Draw, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and a new winner will be drawn by the Promoter.
- If any Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its sole and absolute discretion, may substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with another prize to the equal or greater value and/or specification. Each Prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- Any and all expenses (including but not limited to installation of T.V or Heat Pump, travel, food and beverage) incurred in relation to accepting or using the Prize (or part of a Prize) is the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion using Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any other person or party associated with the Promotion, shall not be liable in respect of any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, and/or consequential loss or damage), including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Promotion or winning (or not winning) a Prize.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict, or modify an entrant’s rights under New Zealand law if they cannot be lawfully excluded, restricted, or modified. All claims under the warranty of the prizes must be with the supplier of the product and not Crockers Property Management Limited.
- The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate, or modify the Promotion or any part of the Promotion. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter's website at crockers.co.nz
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late, illegible or incomplete or entries, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures, failures of computer equipment or software, inability to access telecommunications network services, corruption of any format holding an entry, failure of the winner to collect the Prize or any other error or malfunction.
- The Promoter’s decisions on all matters relating to this Promotion can be made in its sole and absolute discretion, are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Crockers Property Management Limited, 525 Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland 1023. PO Box 74054, Greenlane, Auckland 1546.