Real Estate Sales
Crockers are committed to going above and beyond to ensure the safety and well-being of our team and our clients. To help contain the spread of COVID-19, and in line with the Governments escalation our office is working remotely, but be assured we will still be contactable by phone or email for any property related queries.
Listed below are the answers to frequently asked questions regarding Realty Sales that may be of interest to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Open Homes/Private viewings
- Agents will be conducting Open Homes, but the number of people able to attend will be limited to not more than 10 people.
- Agents will be collecting details of everyone attending the private viewing to ensure that the contact tracing can be carried out if required.
- We will continue to be using technological tools to enable you to view as much of the property’s features remotely as possible prior to attending an Open Home
Auctions can be held with no more than 10 people in a group. Depending on the venue size there may be multiple groups allowed, but not more than 100 people.
Negotiations & documentation
Documents and negotiations can take place in person with groups of not more than 10 people.
- Inspections can be conducted in person by the buyers with not more than 10 people at the property at any one time.
- Valuers and building Inspectors are also able to carry out inspections on properties
FAQs published on 14/05/2020
This update was published on 14/05/2020 | Please refer back to this page for updates.