What Makes Crockers Different?
We offer our clients total peace of mind with our knowledge and experience!
We were the ONLY independent body corporate service provider asked by the Government to take part in their external reference group, for the consultation process in regards to the Unit Titles Act 2010.
- Our clients funds are in a partitioned section of our audited trust account held at Westpac. All bodies corporate funds earn interest and that interest is paid to each body corporate.
- We have an experienced and dedicated team of over 40 body corporate experts, consisting of account managers, administration support staff and finance team members.
- We manage a mixture of bodies corporate, cross lease properties and incorporated societies - from 10 units to 412 units.
- From residential to commercial properties, from weathertight to large structural projects and long term maintenance plans - we can help you!
If you're in the market for a great Body Corporate Manager who is interested in helping you, call Helen Morrell on:
Phone 09 630 8890 or 022 017 4081 | Email email@example.com
我们被政府邀请参与讨论Unit Titles Act 2010法案，我们也是唯一一间作为外部参考团体参加的独立物业管理公司。
- 我们有一个40人的团队， 当中包括有经验丰富并且敬业的客户经理，行政助理和财务专员。
电话 09 968 3330 or 021 575 419 或电子邮箱 firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
An exclusive website that provides you with access to details of your levy accounts, copies of current invoices, copies of AGM minutes, budgets, financial accounts and all sorts of other essential information.
Secure Funds Management
Each body corporate has their funds held in a partitioned section of our audited trust account, held at Westpac Bank. All interest earned on your body corporate funds, is identifiable as belonging to your body corporate and allocated accordingly.
Knowledge And Experience
Crockers was the ONLY independent body corporate service provider asked by the Government to take part in their external reference group, for the consultation process in regards to the Unit Titles Act 2010.
Our team of Account Managers can offer specialist advice on dealing with a range of technical building issues, are fully conversant with the Unit Titles Act and undergo regular training.
We have an experienced and dedicated team of over 40 body corporate experts, consisting of account managers, administration support staff and finance team members.
We provide our clients with transparent fees and charges.
Due to our size, we are able to negotiate discounted rates from service providers which are passed onto you - and we don't charge you a disbursement fee on top of your supplier's costs.
Payments can be made by:
- Internet Banking – Use the reference details supplied on your invoice. Please use either your Unique Payment Reference Number, Body Corporate Number or Unit Number
- Automatic Payment – Please ensure that the payment amount you set up ensures that full payment of each invoice is made before the due date
- Future Dated Payments – Via internet banking (check your bank offers this service)
- Payment in Person - Visit our office at 525 Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland. Hours are Monday to Friday 8am- 6pm, Saturdays 8.30am-2pm
- Credit Card - Please call or email your account manager as certain conditions apply
- Cheque - Post to PO Box 74054, Greenlane, Auckland 1546
Body Corporate Insurance
Negotiated, tailor made insurance policy terms for shared ownership properties.
Neither Crockers Body Corporate Management Ltd or any of its staff has a financial interest in Orion insurance, Chubb Insurance Ltd or Crombie Lockwood. Crockers has always declared annually to owners that it has brokerage agreements with various underwriters. Crockers has a similar agreement on standard market terms in respect of Orion Insurance. This agreement does not result in an increase in the premium you pay.
Keeping You Informed
Regular updates on market developments - including changes to legislation, delivered free and straight to your inbox. As a Crockers Body Corporate client you will receive our quartely publication, Multi Living - everything body corporate and more.
Our modern AV equipment and meeting facilities provide a professional environment in which to conduct the business of your body corporate. Our facilities can be altered to suit the needs of your body corporate - we have rooms suitable for groups of less than five, can accommodate up to 100 attendees seated theatre style, and provide desk style seating for groups of up to 60. Parking is easy in and around our Epsom office.
Our team at Crockers are multi lingual and cover languages such as: Mandarin, French, Cantonese, Japanese, Indonesian, among others.
New To A Body Corporate?
Or have been in one for a while and still wonder how some of the bits fit together? Unit title can be a bit baffling - click on our
eBook Why Choose Crockers Body Corporate, a user friendly guide introducing you to the basics of life as part of a body corporate.